Return & Refund Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 28 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances
If you are unhappy with an item purchased with us or have a change of mind we will happily collect the item and offer you a full refund. Please read the following Terms and Conditions of returns.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
All bedframes come with a return charge of £150.00. Any ottoman beds returned come with a fee of £180.00. This charge is non-negotiable as it is a fee we pay to the national courier we use. Assembly is non refundable, even if the service is declined on the day.
- Please note if the item is faulty, we will replace the relevant part only. You cannot reject a replacement part.
- Assembly fees are not refunded if you have received the service. Packaging is not taken away on assembly, the customer is responsible for disposal of this.
- Damages in transit are not grounds for returns, any items damaged in transit will be replaced. This must however be reported to us within 24 hours of taking delivery.
- Failure of an assembly is not eligibility to return, we have a specialist team we can send out to complete your assembly at a cost of £99.99.
- Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
(a) We receive the returned product within 28 days following the date of [purchase /delivery] of the product;
(b) The returned product is unused, in its original packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
- Any accessories will incur a 50% return charge, i.e pouffes, ottoman boxes etc
- Any headboard selected 45" or more is non returnable, we urge all customers to measure any stairs they have to ensure the higher headboard will fit.
- Ambassador beds are non returnable.
- Opened mattresses are non returnable for hygiene reasons.
How to return a product
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: Contact us first, as returns can only be accepted if you have notified us i.e. email, phone
What is Excluded?
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
(a) Products that have been altered you i.e a higher headboard of 45" or more has been selected before adding to cart.
(b) Products that have cosmetic damage by you or items sent back with no packaging causing damage in transit.
(c) Collection of goods will be using our courier only. You cannot use a courier of your choice.
- Please note this is excluded on bedframes where if the item is not faulty and or damaged will automatically incur a £150.00 return collection as standard and if this is a ottoman bed the charge is £180.00. Please note no return on ambassador, luxury or accessory collection including headboards that have been made above the standard size of 45".
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy i.e. fully resell able; the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
- Bed frames where if the item is not faulty, damaged and will automatically incur a £150.00 return charge as standard i.e. change of mind. Please note no return on ambassador, luxury or accessory collection including beds that have been made to bespoke sizes i.e higher headboard.
Cancelling an Order
Any order that is cancelled after 48hrs will incur a cancellation charge of £90 for a bed frame and £120.00 for an ottoman bed. Higher headboards, ambassador beds, split headboards and accessories cannot be cancelled after 48hrs. If you do cancel a full charge will apply, which again is non negotiable.
A missed delivery does not give grounds for a return, the re-delivery charge must be paid in full.
A late delivery whether this be out of the delivery window on the day or out of the 10-14 days will not be eligible for a return as sometimes this cannot be prevented i.e van breakdown/ weather conditions.
We have tried as a company to make the returns process as easy and fair as possible. Due to 90% of our goods being made to order a return of an item pretty much means an instant loss for us as we dont stock a majority of beds as the bespoke options we allow customers to select before adding items to a basket means we have 1000s of combinations available.