Delivery and Returns
- All orders come with a standard 10-14 day delivery time scale. In most instances we have items shipped quicker than the given timescales.
- Please note we deliver on weekends and our operating hours of delivery can vary anytime between 7am to 8pm Monday to Sunday
- Please provide a up to date mobile phone number as delivery information is sent via text message, we will text the number you provide 24-48 hours before delivery to provide you with both a delivery date and time slot, this allows you to prepare for your delivery,
- If you are unable to accept delivery please alert us with 3 hours of receiving your confirmation text, as this prevents us from sending the goods to the delivery depot.
- Our logistics partner provides a specialist delivery service. Their professional delivery teams handle your goods, with great care and attention. They will deliver your goods to the entrance of your delivery address as standard; sorry we cannot take items to specific rooms in the house. If you reside in a flat delivery will be made to the ground floor.
Return & Refund Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 28 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances
If you are unhappy with an item purchased with us or have a change of mind we will happily collect the item and offer you a full refund. Please read the following Terms and Conditions of returns.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
All bedframes come with a return charge of £90.00. This charge is non-negotiable as it is a fee we pay to the national courier we use. If the item is faulty or arrives damaged the return fee will be paid by us.
- Please note if the item is faulty we will pick up the item free of charge and provide you with an exchange or full refund
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
(a) We receive the returned product within 28 days following the date of [purchase /delivery] of the product;
(b) The returned product is unused, in its original packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new. We know you may open the item, just keep the packaging and wrap it up best you can to prevent damage in transit.
- No return policy applies to all our luxury, accessory and ambassador range, any bespoke bed heights and modified products are non returnable
- Any headboard selected over the standard 50" is non returnable, we urge all customers to measure any stairs they have to ensure higher headboard will fit.
How to return a product
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: Contact us first, as returns can only be accepted if you have notified us i.e. email, phone
What is Excluded?
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
(a) Products that have been altered you i.e a higher headboard of 50" or more has been selected before adding to cart.
(b) Products that have cosmetic damage by you or items sent back with no packaging causing damage in transit.
- Please note this is excluded on bedframes where if the item is not faulty, damaged and will automatically incur a £90 return charge as standard i.e. change of mind. Please note no return on ambassador, luxury or accessory collection including headboards that have been made above the standard size of 50".
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy i.e. fully resell able unless faulty; the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us.
- As to return any product that is not faulty and wanting to be returned will incur a £35 pickup charge that is non-negotiable unless the product is deemed to be faulty.
- Please note this is excluded on bedframes where if the item is not faulty, damaged and will automatically incur a £90 return charge as standard i.e. change of mind. Please note no return on ambassador, luxury or accessory collection including beds that have been made to bespoke sizes.
Recycling of Items
Unfortunately, we do not offer a recycling service and we will not remove existing beds and mattresses, or any packaging. The recycling and removal of unwanted items is the responsibility of the customer. We advise to contact your local council to have these unwanted items collected.
Assembly of Goods
We now offer assembly on all our products. Please ensure the room where the bed is being assembled is empty as the installation team dont dismantle old beds.
Accepting your Delivery
Please check all items / boxes for damage. If you see, or suspect any damages, please clearly indicate this on the delivery paperwork when signing for the delivery. Mark the items on the delivery signatory paperwork as "Damaged"