- All orders come with a standard 7-10 working day delivery time scale. In most instances we have items shipped quicker than the given timescales.
- Please note we may deliver on weekends and our operating hours of delivery can vary anytime between 7am to 9pm Monday to Saturday.
- Please provide a up to date mobile phone number and email as delivery information is sent via text message/email, we will text/email the details you provide 24-48 hours before delivery to provide you with both a delivery date and time slot, this allows you to prepare for your delivery. You must accept the delivery time/date given in order to secure your delivery slot.
- Our logistics partner provides a specialist delivery service. Their professional delivery teams handle your goods, with great care and attention. Any goods to room of choice for a flat is to the second floor only if the lift isnt working or if goods do not fit inside the lift.
- Sometimes the courier may cancel your delivery i.e broken down van or over booked route. This is not grounds to cancel your order as the courier will rebook your delivery. We urge customers to not dispose of their bed/mattress without receiving your goods first. Bedroomking are not responsible for cancelled/rescheduled deliveries and this is not grounds to cancel your order. Bedroomking do not pay out for loss or earnings. i.e. delivery cancelled/rescheduled and customer has taken a day of work.
- Any issues with a delivery should be communicated with the courier company.
- Any missed delivery will incur a re-delivery charge of £50.00. This is the additional fee charged by the courier for a 2nd attempt at delivery.
- In the off chance you want to report a damage to your property this must be written on the paperwork before signing and all damages must be taken up with the courier, as Bedroomking do not have any direct links with the couriers we use and we hold no responsibility for property damage.
- Assembly/Room of choice - If you select any of these services please ensure you have measured items will fit you any stairs in your property. Couriers must be able to safely carry goods up a staircase and dont lift around bannisters etc, this is down to health and safety as some high headboards if ordered in one single piece can easily weigh anything from 60-90kg. Ottoman and divan bases come in two parts, please ensure you have measured these will fit up any stairs you may have. Drivers must be able to carry these items upstairs safely.
- Assembly once booked is non refundable. As trained fitters are booked for the job. If you decline or refuse assembly on the day i.e. headboard doesn't fit up the stairs or house under renovation then this service is non-refundable.
- Any room of choice or assembly requests please ensure flooring is covered before hand and any ornaments such as mirrors or loose objects are put away. This is due to most items being quite large and heavy.
- Bedroomking has no direct contact with the couriers, so we are unable to follow up requests such as asking drivers to ring customers before reaching properties etc, we urge all customers to be present 2hrs before and after the timescales given on your delivery notice.
- We CANT deliver on specific days and times due to it being a multi-drop service and in some circumstances your delivery can be late and fall outside your delivery window due to unforeseen circumstances i.e. traffic on route. For this reason we urge all customers to make themself available 2hrs earlier and later within the time slot given.
- If your headboard doesnt fit up any stairs etc then it is yours to keep. Should you wish for it to be returned there is a £40 disposal fee. As all beds are made to order as we do not stock parts.
Recycling of Items
Unfortunately, we do not offer a recycling service and we will not remove existing beds and mattresses, or any packaging. The recycling and removal of unwanted items is the responsibility of the customer. We advise to contact your local council to have these unwanted items collected.
Assembly of Goods
We now offer assembly on all our products. Please ensure the room where the bed is being assembled is empty as the installation team do not dismantle old beds or take away any packaging on installation. In the event of a return, this service is non refundable. Assembly once booked is non refundable. As trained fitters are booked for the job. If you decline or refuse assembly on the day i.e. headboard doesn't fit up the stairs or house under renovation then this service is non-refundable.
Room of choice
Room of choice is available on all our goods. Anyone living in apartments or flats items that do not fit in the lift won’t be taken up the stairs past level/floor 2. Any delivery above the second floor will require lift access, if no lift is available or the goods dont fit in the lift, items will be left on the ground floor. Items must then be checked on the ground floor before being moved upstairs to your desired floor.
Accepting your Delivery
Please check all items / boxes for damage. If you see, or suspect any damages, please clearly indicate this on the delivery paperwork when signing for the delivery. Mark the items on the delivery signatory paperwork as "Damaged"
Please email us within 24 hours of taking delivery with your name, postcode and images of the damage on firstname.lastname@example.org