Klarna - How does it work?
- Klarna Pay in 3 means you can now spread the cost of your purchase from us? purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you used at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by us? and installments 2 and 3 are then scheduled to be taken 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
- - Spread the cost over 3 equal payments.
- - It won’t affect your credit rating.
- - No interest and no fees
How to select Klarna
- How to use it.
- 1) Select something you’d like to buy from us?, add it to the basket and then head over to the checkout. Please be aware, you must have sufficient funds available on your credit or debit card for the first payment at the point of ordering.
- 2) Click the ‘Kalrna’ at the checkout.
- 3) Place your order and this will be dispatched as normal.
- 4) Pay in 3 equal payments – first when you purchase your order, second 30 days later and third 60 days after the initial payment.
- To be 18 years or over
- A valid mobile number and email address
- A UK residential address
- No credit check and on impact to your credit score